- Domestic transportation including surveillance and satellite tracking
- Transloading to and from ocean and over the road equipment according to IMO and National Cargo Bureau specifications
- Equipment serviceability inspection for export project cargo
- Supervision, training and full documentation of the transload process
- Facilitation of the Port and US Coast Guard Hazardous Material Entry permit
- Professional representation during the USCG inspection process prior to the cargo being loaded on or off a vessel. Included with that is written and photographic documentation.